For your short and long stays near Salon-de-Provence, we offer our aparthotel formulas with our 2-room apartments which can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.
The air-conditioned apartment has a bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen-living area with an equipped kitchenette and a sofa bed, and a private terrace.
We also rent these apartments in hotel formula per night.
RATES: They are decreasing according to the duration of the stay. For a personalized duration, consult us.
- From 01/01/2020 to 31/05/2020: 400 €
- From 01/06/2020 to 30/06/2020 and from 01/09/2020 to 30/09/2020: 650 €
- From 01/07/2020 to 31/08/2020: 990 €
- From 01/01/2020 to 30/06/2020 and from 01/10/2020 to 31/12/2020: 1 199 €
- From 01/07/2020 to 31/08/2020: 2 199 €
- From 01/09/2020 to 30/09/2020: 1 599 €
Rates per night:
- From 01/01 to 31/05/2020 and from 01/10 to 31/12/2020: 169 €
- From 01/06/2020 to 30/09/2020: 189 €
Good deal on rates per night: book direct and benefit from a 5% discount compared to other websites and booking platforms (except stays from 01/06 to 31/08/2020).
- Size: 40m2
- Capacity: 2 adults and 2 children
- Kitchen area with equipped kitchenette: fridge, hotplates, coffee machine and microwave
- Living room with flat screen TV and sofa bed
- Bedroom with 1 double bed (160 cm)
- Bathroom with rain Shower
- Private terrace with garden furniture
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast (€9.00)
- Free Breakfast for children under 4 years
- Breakfast for children from 4 to 10 years (€4.50)
- breakfast in room supplement per person (€2.00)
- No tourist tax
Good to know
- Check-in: the apartments are available at any time after 4 pm
Check-out: it is necessary to leave the apartments not later than 11 am
- Breakfast is served on weekdays from 07:00 to 10:00, on weekends from 08:30 to 10:00.
- No extra bed or cot bed in apartments
- Opening hours Reception:
• Monday to Friday, opening from 7am to 10pm
• Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: opening from 8:30 am to 8 pm
For any arrival outside these times, we thank you for contacting us in advance.
- We regret not to accept pets.